Claymation Forums

A stop motion animation site for all areas of animation from claymation to CGI. Take part in competitions and win prizes.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegister
Sign in and POST! Let's get this forum moving!
A claymation stop motion animation forum from Crux Animation! Sign up now and discuss animation, enter competitions and be part of an animation community.
Submit your nominations for the "Animation of the week" now!
Visit www.cruxanimation.com for information on animation

Share | 

First Crux Animation Official Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flapjak
Administrator/Site owner
Administrator/Site owner

Number of posts : 174
Crux Cash : 380
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 18:00

Ok, this is the first competition on these forums and is an attempt to get some more members as well as bring out the best in animation. The rules for this competition are as follows:

1. The animation can be already made by you but cannot already be submitted in a contest elsewhere.

2. There is no specific topic.

3. The animations will be judged on animation skill, story-line, creativity and general entertainment.

4. The animation does not have to be funny.

5. Any form of animation is accepted.

6. Keep it below "R" rating!

7. Post your submission in the thread in this category with the topic title indicating that the entries go there.

8. Only 1 submission per entrant.

PRIZES

To enter this competition you need to be a member of the forums so sign up if you haven't already.
These official competitions will always have a prize of at least a load of Crux Cash as well as a major promotion.
So the prizes are...

1st Place

1. 1,500 Crux Cash

2. You will be granted a Crux Membership rank ()(possibility of adjustments to the design) which is the highest available rank on these forums (besides moderators and Admin). The only other way to get this rank is by posting 2,000 times. You will be a solid and respected member of the Crux Animation Forum. You can receive a Crux membership even if you are ranked as an infantile at the time of entry. You will also be among the first considered if more mods are required.

3. You will receive a forum medal which just looks good and boasts your animating skill.

4. I will subscribe to your animations if I haven't already on youtube.

2nd Place

1. 1,000 Crux Cash

2. A forum medal to boast your skill as an animator. You will also be second in line to be considered if more mods are required.

3. My subscription to your animations

3rd Place

1. 750 Crux Cash

2. A forum medal

3. My subscription to your animations.

SO...

1. The deadline for this competition in 2 weeks after 5 members have submitted entries so if you submit and want the competition to be swift and fun, tell other people about it!!!

2. Good luck! (new animations or old are both accepted)

Feel free to ask questions in this thread if anything is unclear.

^^Youtube Account^^ --- If you own a wii, xbox or a pokemon or worms game on DS PM your number/name to me and I will send you mine.

Last edited by Flapjak on Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 2:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cruxanimation.com
upperlevel

Number of posts : 38
Crux Cash : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 22:39

Can I enter with a Silly Putty morph thing? I was half done when I saw this, so it would be cool.

Administrator/Site owner
Administrator/Site owner

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 23:26

upperlevel wrote:
Can I enter with a Silly Putty morph thing? I was half done when I saw this, so it would be cool.
Yeah sure. Laughing

^^Youtube Account^^ --- If you own a wii, xbox or a pokemon or worms game on DS PM your number/name to me and I will send you mine.
Back to top Go down
CrawlerFilms
Infantile
Infantile

Number of posts : 1
Crux Cash : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 1:11

Sounds like a great competion. I'm going to try to enter for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whoinc
Infantile
Infantile

Number of posts : 3
Crux Cash : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 23:25

If I get my firewire port in time I'll enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
penguinboy247
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 85
Crux Cash : 157
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Tue 31 Mar 2009 - 6:17

If I get time I may enter.
It could be fun.
No guarantees tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Clay
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 33
Crux Cash : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 14:04

flapjak wrote:
1st Place

1. 1,500 Crux Cash

2. You will be granted a Crux Membership rank ()(possibility of adjustments to the design) which is the highest available rank on these forums (besides moderators and Admin). The only other way to get this rank is by posting 2,000 times. You will be a solid and respected member of the Crux Animation Forum. You can receive a Crux membership even if you are ranked as an infantile at the time of entry. You will also be among the first considered if more mods are required.

3. You will receive a forum medal which just looks good and boasts your animating skill.

4. I will subscribe to your animations if I haven't already on youtube.
SO WE CAN TROLL AND SPAM BUT WE'RE FIRST IN LINE FOR MOD!? COOL!

ok, IM DEF ENTERING... if i have enougjh time

im working on 'BRAWL ON A BENTLY'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flapjak
Administrator/Site owner
Administrator/Site owner

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 22:26

OK I'll change the direct first choice for moderator to "direct first choice for membership if I feel so inclined" Laughing

Back to top Go down
penguinboy247
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 85
Crux Cash : 157
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 11:41

Well I have a week off of work.
So more time to animate!!! Very Happy
I just got a few things to set up on my current project, I'm hoping to start animating tomorrow.
So if I actually do animate it this week, I'll probably enter it into the comp!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireturn

Number of posts : 195
Crux Cash : 348
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 1:02

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I am first to enter!!!

It doesn't mean i'll win though.

OMG i just rinced myself!

lol!

I iZ UbErNeSs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altered Thinking
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 72
Crux Cash : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 12:52

do you want us to go "all out" on this one? like spend time storyboarding, writing scripts, or just take some time to whip up a cool film?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spanglefish.com/bluesourdough/
TheClayGuy
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 38
Crux Cash : 73
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 7:30

Can I Enter here
if so this is my entry

From The Book Dragonwings. The Scene were Wind Rider Fly's Dragonwings The Completed Version. Watch Credits At End!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flapjak
Administrator/Site owner
Administrator/Site owner

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 10:46

Altered Thinking wrote:
do you want us to go "all out" on this one? like spend time storyboarding, writing scripts, or just take some time to whip up a cool film?
Do what ever you want. For those who aren't story or scripting geniuses or don't have the time to, don't worry it's based on the animation itself.

GrinningGrinning

Back to top Go down
Flapjak
Administrator/Site owner
Administrator/Site owner

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 4:50

Ok it's been almost 4 months and there just aren't enough entries. I'm closing this one, maybe a newer one will come along.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Crux Animation Official Competition   

Back to top Go down

First Crux Animation Official Competition
Page 1 of 1