Claymation Forums

A stop motion animation site for all areas of animation from claymation to CGI. Take part in competitions and win prizes.

HomePortalSearchLog inRegister
Sign in and POST! Let's get this forum moving!
A claymation stop motion animation forum from Crux Animation! Sign up now and discuss animation, enter competitions and be part of an animation community.
Submit your nominations for the "Animation of the week" now!
Visit www.cruxanimation.com for information on animation

animation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monay
Infantile
Infantile

Number of posts : 2
Crux Cash : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-16

animation Empty
PostSubject: animation   animation EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009 - 12:12

the simpsons
the simpsons series has been on the air for over 20 years and I think we can all say we are all fans. Even the simpsons season 20is on air. But the truth is I haven't watched the series in 7 years, nor did I see the Movie at my local cinema.
the simpsons 1-20 is America's first family of dysfunction, the Simpsons, appear in all their depraved glory in this wonderful the simpsons on dvd compilation of their show's premiere season. I will give this movie points for envolving the WHOLE family and a story that fits well with a movie.
But one thing let me down,I have missed some plots that I can not enjoy the whole. So I have decided to buy the simpsons dvd, the time delays me then I come to look for the simpsons dvd for sale from internet, and I fint the the simpsons dvd on dvdcollectionsale, where I think it is cheap and well-served. Now we have all the simpsons seasons 1-20 dvd boxset.Just go back home and enjoy with my families.
Back to top Go down

animation
Page 1 of 1