Ok, this is the first competition on these forums and is an attempt to get some more members as well as bring out the best in animation. The rules for this competition are as follows:
1. The animation can be already made by you but cannot already be submitted in a contest elsewhere.
2. There is no specific topic.
3. The animations will be judged on animation skill, story-line, creativity and general entertainment.
4. The animation does not have to be funny.
5. Any form of animation is accepted.
6. Keep it below "R" rating!
7. Post your submission in the thread in this category with the topic title indicating that the entries go there.
8. Only 1 submission per entrant.PRIZES
To enter this competition you need to be a member of the forums so sign up if you haven't already.
These official competitions will always have a prize of at least a load of Crux Cash as well as a major promotion.
So the prizes are...1st Place
1. 1,500 Crux Cash
2. You will be granted a Crux Membership rank ()
(possibility of adjustments to the design) which is the highest available rank on these forums (besides moderators and Admin). The only other way to get this rank is by posting 2,000 times. You will be a solid and respected member of the Crux Animation Forum. You can receive a Crux membership even if you are ranked as an infantile at the time of entry. You will also be among the first considered if more mods are required.
3. You will receive a forum medal which just looks good and boasts your animating skill.
4. I will subscribe to your animations if I haven't already on youtube.2nd Place
1. 1,000 Crux Cash
2. A forum medal to boast your skill as an animator. You will also be second in line to be considered if more mods are required.
3. My subscription to your animations3rd Place
1. 750 Crux Cash
2. A forum medal
3. My subscription to your animations.SO...
1. The deadline for this competition in 2 weeks after 5 members have submitted entries so if you submit and want the competition to be swift and fun, tell other people about it!!!
2. Good luck! (new animations or old are both accepted)
Feel free to ask questions in this thread if anything is unclear.