Claymation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claymation Forums

A stop motion animation site for all areas of animation from claymation to CGI. Take part in competitions and win prizes.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Sign in and POST! Let's get this forum moving!
A claymation stop motion animation forum from Crux Animation! Sign up now and discuss animation, enter competitions and be part of an animation community.
Submit your nominations for the "Animation of the week" now!
Visit www.cruxanimation.com for information on animation

Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flapjak
Administrator/Site owner
Administrator/Site owner
Flapjak

Number of posts : 174
Crux Cash : 380
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos Empty
PostSubject: Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos   Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos EmptyTue 12 May 2009 - 11:14

This is just to make sure everyone gets it. It is very easy compared to some ways on other forums but this is how you do it.

when you post you will see this: Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos Film just above the message area and just below the italics (Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos Text_italic). All you need to do is click on it and a box will pop up where all you need to do is paste the URL of the youtube video. Then the video will be inserted when you click "OK".
The text in the box for adding the video should look like this (minus the spaces):
[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBS0HGqZ5Gc [/youtube] and dailymotion similarly.
The end result is this:

If you were stuck I hope this helped.
GrinningGrinning
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruxanimation.com
Fireturn
Fireturn

Number of posts : 195
Crux Cash : 348
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos   Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos EmptyTue 12 May 2009 - 23:28

yeah when i fist tried this i didnt get it
fortunatly i worked it out for myself but
it is good now that new members will know
Back to top Go down

Posting Youtube and DailyMotion videos
Page 1 of 1